Pray Walker has a historic and rich history in representing businesses and their management and owners in all matters that impact their business. We perform services typical of in-house legal departments for these clients and form part of their decision-making teams.
We have proudly represented a large array of companies, both locally and regionally, from their formation, financing and capital formation, growth and development, acquisition, divestment and exits. Our clients in this area are both diverse in industry and location.
- Business formation and entity selection
- Family-owned business and succession planning and transition events
- Stockholder agreements
- Debt and equity financing transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business sale or divestiture
- Contract negotiation
- Securities offerings
- Labor and employment
- Product distribution
- Venture capital and private equity