Employment and Labor Law
Pray Walker represents management in all areas of labor and employment law. From designing employee handbooks to defending discrimination claims and assisting in intense union negotiations, our attorneys blend years of experience with in-depth knowledge of each client’s business to craft unique solutions to each problem.
We provide assistance to businesses relating to applicable labor and employment laws and regulations including areas such as hiring, terminations, discrimination, harassment and related fields. We also provide training designed to make managers’ and supervisors’ employment-related actions more effective and defensible.
- Litigation defense
- Union Contract negotiation
- Supervisor training
- Human resources management assistance
- Preparing for and responding to union organizing efforts
- Understanding the wage and hour laws and procedures
- Sick or injured employees: Rights and Obligations
- Employee Evaluations
- Supervisor’s responsibility in hiring, discipline and evaluation
- Pre-termination and termination considerations
- Sexual harassment investigation and prevention