Banking and Finance
Pray Walker represents several financial institutions including state and national banks, trust companies and holding companies. We serve as both general counsel and transactional counsel for complex loan transactions. These services frequently include negotiating, documenting and closing loan transactions, multi-state energy loans, commercial real estate loans, commercial and construction loans, secured and unsecured lending and work-out and restructuring transactions. Our services also include forbearance, pre-bankruptcy, foreclosure and similar services for banking clients.
We also represent private equity and other capital formation entities in debt and equity transactions.
- Negotiate, document and close loan transactions
- Multi-state energy loans
- Commercial real estate loans
- Commercial loan arrangements
- Structuring commercial financing, both domestic and international
- Secured and unsecured lending