Employment Practices Litigation
Pray Walker’s Labor and Employment Law attorneys represent clients in a variety of areas related to disputes between employers and employees. The Firm’s labor and employment litigation experience includes assisting clients with:
- Employment contract disputes.
- Discrimination, retaliation and harassment claims under the American’s with Disabilities Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Age Discrimination and Employment Act, the Equal Pay Act, as well as state laws.
- Family and Medical Leave Act retaliation and compliance claims.
- Overtime, child labor and minimum wage claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Wage claims before courts and State Labor Departments.
- Worker’s Compensation retaliatory discharge claims.
- National Labor Relations Act charges before the National Labor Relations Board.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission investigations.
- Arbitration of labor and employment disputes.